The company https://camillecolette-studio.com/, concerned about the rights of individuals, in particular with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all of these treatments, aims pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continuing to use this site implies unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
The currently online version of these conditions of use is the only one opposable throughout the duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 - Legal notices
1.1 Site (hereinafter the site)::
https://camillecolette-studio.com/ 1.2 Publisher (hereinafter the publisher)::
https://camillecolette-studio.com/ SASU with a capital of 5,000 whose registered office is located: 21 rue de richemont PARIS represented by Marie Teisseire, in her capacity as Chairman registered with the RCS of Paris
Phone number: 06381171944
email address: email@example.com
1.3 Host (hereinafter the host)::
https://camillecolette-studio.com/ is hosted by Shopify, whose head office is located at 21 rue de richemont PARIS.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to
use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Site content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, sequencesvideo, sounds, as well as all the computer applications which could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site management
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of
operation, preventing access to the site or one of its features.
The material of connection to the site which you use is under your whole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you: - due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to yourself, to third parties and / or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you waive any action against him as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the publisher's request.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content present in said link.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the company https://camillecolette-studio.com/.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for managing relations with you, and where applicable for processing your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows: - surname and first name
- mail address
- phone number
- financial data: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the Platform, it records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and delisting of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information;
the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
the right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
the right to object to data processing: users can object to
their data are processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 21 rue de richemont PARIS.
Or by email, at:firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, those who wish to do so have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The purpose of the personal data collected from users is to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending of commercial and advertising information, according to the preferences of the user;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account. or that we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the Platform;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. personal character;
- if the law requires it, the Platform can carry out the transmission of data to follow up the complaints presented against the Platform and to comply with the administrative and legal procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish it, please click on the following link: hello @ camillecolette-studio. com.
If, while consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a cookie ?
A Cookie or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone,. ...) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email,
the installation or use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of
terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-la-loi).
The site may automatically collect standard information. All information collected indirectly is notwill be used only to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we provide to you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: makes it possible to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags; - Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring adwords advertising campaigns; - DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to serve banners.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of
courts of the publisher's head office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.